This course is open to anyone who wants to learn the basics of the Peter Hess® Sound Massage including, health and wellness professionals who intend to pursue training in Sound Massage®, as well as individuals who want to help their loved ones - spouses, children, family members, pets, and friends – to alleviate symptoms of stress including:
Tension and the accompanying aches, Insomnia, Trouble falling asleep, Pain – including joint and back pain, Menstrual cramps, IBS, More energy, and a whole lot more.
The benefits you can expect are astounding! As an added benefit, every time you administer a basic sound massage, you will also benefit from the treatment — doing good for others, while doing something good for yourself.
The goal of this training is to familiarize you, the participant, with the basic principles of the Peter Hess® Sound Massage. Not only will you have the opportunity to experience the “Sound Massage” yourself, you will also receive your first instructions in sound massage applications and, as a result, you will be able to perform the “Sound Massage” for private use.
Hours of Study: 16
Lecturer: Gina Armstrong
Course descriptions for Level I:
• History of “Sound Massage”
• Information about various types of singing bowls and mallets
• Sound massage theory.
• Experience the sensation of the sound in the body
• Demonstration of the basic sound massage
• Guided practice of the basic sound massage in pairs
• Independent practice of the sound massage in pairs
• Group discussions
• Application of the “Sound Massage” — possibilities, safety and limitations.
After this course the participants will be able to apply the Peter Hess® Sound Massage for personal use.
© Peter Hess Academy Midwest. All Rights Reserved.